Wednesday 12 September 2012

Reece Photos

Here are the variety of locations where I am going to film my music video:

One of the places I am most probably going to spend the majority of my time at is the pleasure park, which is my local park and is easily accessible to get to and use for my music video. I am thinking of using this particular shot for when my talent are going to be walking hand in hand down the pavement.
The grand stand is also located in the pleasure park, which I will be mainly using to take pictures of my talent dancing for my scrapbook I am making to show the progression of their relationship.
This climbing frame is again located in the pleasure park, where I will get my talent to sit on it somewhere to take more picture of them to put into the scrapbook I am going to make.
I will take both pictures and film of my talent on the seesaw to show the good time they had before it all goes wrong.

The swings will also be included in my music video, again this will be to show the couple's happy memories they once had. I will again take photos of them having a laugh on the swings to fill up my currently empty scrapbook.
The roundabout will be the last piece of equipment that I include from the pleasure park for my music video. I will try and ensure that I record all of this happy memories in beautiful sunshine to connote their happiness and how in love they are.
 This picture is taken from my back garden, which shall be used for the happy memories part (the picnic scene). The majority of "lovey dovey" relationship shown in music videos, have a cute scene included and therefore, I believe that I should stick to this convention.
This is my mother's bedroom, which I am going to use when the protagonist is going to be flickering through the scrapbook reminiscing on the memories they once shared. I was going to use the living room however, my walls are rather full and don't have any space to do the projections of the happy memories there, so this location will have to do instead. As you can probably see there are pictures of me and my sisters in her bedroom, so I will take this into account when filming and remove all the girly things she owns and replace them with manly object, to make it look like his bedroom rather than my mums!
This is where the typical argument scene will be taken. As the majority of my time I am this house I thought it would be the best location to use. also if I plan my time wisely enough my family will be out for an hour where the filming can take place without disturbing them in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment