Tuesday 4 September 2012

My Chosen Song For My Music Video

After many hours of trying to find a song, I think I have finally found the one! Not only have I found I song which I think will fit in my theme well, it doesn't have a music video either! Therefore, I can interpret the song and it's meaning however I portray the lyrics without having to worry about if it is the same as the existing music video. The chosen song for my music video is called "The Memory" by Mayday Parade.



This is a bonus track from Mayday Parade's second studio album called "Anywhere But Here". Mayday Parade are a American rock band and released this song from the album through both Atlantic and Fearless Records on October 6, 2009. Other songs that were released on the album include "Kids In Love", "The Silence" and "Anywhere But Here". The album debuted at number 31 on the Billboard 200, selling 17,780 copies in the first week. This particular song is written by Mayday Parade and produced by David Bendeth and is roughly about 4 minutes and 10 seconds long.



No comments:

Post a Comment