Saturday 15 September 2012

Filming!

Today I am going to start filming! I thought it would be best to start early, as the days are only getting shorter and the weather won't stay sunny and warm for much longer, so I thought there is no time like the present! As I have the 5 day weather forecast on my Ipod, I have been able to plan ahead some of the days which would be best to shot  the footage for my music video. Due to the fact I have already decided on who my talent is going to be, we have already have organised which days will be best for them to film and know which scenes to do when, so they have an idea of what to do on each day. Below is a shooting schedule of the days I am planning to do the filming for my music video (if the weather does what I hope do to on these days that is!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment