Sunday 4 November 2012

Second Draft Of My Music Video

After listening to my feedback I edited my first draft and continued on making my second drafts. Although this draft is only two minutes long, it does shows the current progress I am making.

 

Comparing my second drafts to my first, I believe it is greatly improved. This is mainly down to the fact I moved the lip syncing from "I'm barely breathing as I'm lying on the floor" to "take my heart as you're leaving, I don't need it anymore", as the argument scene flows much smoother than the first draft I did, which was rather jumpy.
 
Next Step:
Looking back at this draft, I still believe there are some improvements I can make for my third drafts. One of the main adjustments I am thinking to make is to complete a first full draft of my music video, ensuring that I stick to the ideas and timings as close as I can, that I made on my script. 

No comments:

Post a Comment