Monday 19 November 2012

Initial Ideas For My Digipak

When thinking about to my chosen song "the memory", I decided to brainstorm everything that I associated with happy memories fading away or things falling apart. In the end, I came up with:
  • A rose wilting or breaking apart
  • Petals/leeaves/dandelions seeds blowing in the wind
  • Polaroid styled pictures on the ground
  • Clouds in his eyes (to show he is looking up to her thinking about their memories - like in the music video)
  • Reflection of him in a puddle
  • Bubbles flying in the air and me editing the pictures of the happy couple in it
Although I am correctly undecided on which pictures to put where, I will draw several ideas down and mix the images around until I finally come up a combination I believe looks the best for the album. At the moment I have designed all of my ideas for my front cover, the inside and back cover all on seperate A4 sheets of paper. Here are my designs below:

Front Cover Ideas:
 
Inside Cover Ideas:

Back Cover Ideas:

Next Steps:
Now that I have drawn out potential ideas for my actual digipak, I will now plan a day where my friends or even talent are free to take these images and make them come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment