Tuesday 13 November 2012

Fourth Drafts Of My Music Video

After re-filming the scrapbook scenes in my talent's room, I believe this was a good move and works much better than my original completed version, as the location look more appropriate and like a boys room in comparison to my previous attempts. Here is my fourth draft below:

Overall, I am glad that I took on my audience's feedback on what they thought of my third draft (first completed version), as I have been able to edit the video in numerous of ways, which I believe makes it look much more realistic.

Next Steps:
After looking back at this draft of my music video, there are a few little things that I think could be adjusted to make it better and put my perfectionist side to rest! One of the little things I noticed was that when he goes to play the record button on the remote, he goes straight from that to the projections on the wall and couldn't tell they were playing from the video camera. For someone who doesn't know the storyline of my music video, may get a little confused to that fact and therefore I need to re-film this scene to ensure they are being shown on the wall from the projector. This will be my main next step for my next draft. I may also tweak the timings throughout the video, making things slower or faster depending on the points of the song, as I believe the clips should fit to the best of the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment