Tuesday 30 October 2012

Editing

As I have now finished filming, I can now concentrate on creating my music video. The first thing that I will need to do is watch back all of my footage that I have recorded and decide which parts I should keep and delete. As I am quite a perfectionist this could take some time! Once I have completed that task, I will go back to my Music Video Script and decide which piece of footage will fit best in the scene I am going to create. Due to the fact, I have already established timings and what scene is going to go where, this should save me some time when editing the music video together.

Additionally, I will need to take my subsidiary tasks into consideration. Although I have created and completed my magazine advertisement, I still need to do some researching into Digipak's and create my ideas. So these are the next steps I will take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment