Thursday 18 October 2012

Adjustments To My Magazine Advertisement

As I have mentioned in my previous post, I don't believe I have the right photographs of the couple together to create the "Charlie ST Cloud" style magazine advertisement. Therefore, I thought it would be a good idea to take more happy memory pictures of my talent, but ensuring that I have a good location setting in background so I am able to merge two images together. Whilst taking the pictures I was extremely conscious of ensuring there was plenty of scenery in the background, as well as trying to make sure the couple were to the right of the picture. This is due to the fact that Tom is on the left hand side of the poster looking up to the right, implying he is looking up at the clouds thinking of the memories he once had with his girlfriend. Here are the photos I took the other day to try and re-create a better advertisement poster for my final drafts:

No comments:

Post a Comment