Friday 10 August 2012

Reconsideration...

After looking back at my preparation for my short film, I have decided against the idea, as I believe I may have a problem that could effect the rest of my plans. For instance, the other day I asked someone who worked in the shop I was going to use for the lottery ticket scene, to see if they would mind with me filming them. However, they said that they would prefer not to be filmed, which would cause me problems in the long run, especially if other shops had the same point of view. Luckily, I have such a passion for music, which excites me at the prospect of making the music video. Therefore, I will now begin to research the history of music videos and where it all began and then go on to make decisions towards ideas for my main task:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment